Saturday, September 25, 2010

Halloween Crafts

I know it's been quite a while since my last post but I actually have something I feel is worth sharing today so here it is! 
I started halloween time a little early this year because I love it so much. I don't have my dearest scary movie date, Craig, to entertain me during this spooky time so I started crafting with my roomy and here's what we came up with! (with some help from good ol Martha)


These I found here http://papercrave.com/paper-crave-halloween-freebies-halloween-garland-two-ways/  
I came up with a different way to string them because I cut out so many of them. I would say this was my most time-consuming project.



This was a Martha Stewart project. We didn't have all the correct tools so the hole didn't turn out quite as large as we wanted, but still super spooky in the dark!


This window silhouette was my favorite project! I just found images online then drew them onto black butcher paper and used an exact-o knife to cut them out then taped orang tissue paper behind them. At night I turn on a lamp behind them and they look amazing from outside!



Here is another Martha project, it was in the kids section, but very challenging.


And last but not least some Martha cookies I made with Aubrey! Emilie attempted to help but ended up being the photographer because she is not patient enough for cookies :)

Those are all my crafts SO FAR..... I have been working on some cards and I have more ideas  I just need to find the time!
Thanks for reading

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

You are just too crafty! After going through the Martha Stewart Halloween Central I decided that woman has way too much time on her hands, all of her projects are over the top, even as you found out, the kid ones... I loved the butcher paper too! Cheap, easy and they look awesome! We miss your face.

September 25, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home